Alpha-3 Aero Speed Skating helmet | Shorttrack helmet
The Alpha-3 is the successor to the best-selling speed skating helmet ever: the 2015 Cádomotus Alpha Aerospeed. After 5 years, it's time for an update!
The Alpha-3 is the safest skating helmet on the market
The R&D team of Cádomotus has had regular consultations with the technical committee of the ISU during the development. This allows us to guarantee that the Alpha-3 complies with the most recent safety guidelines and the changes that will be made in the future!
With the Alpha-3 you can be sure that you are wearing an approved helmet now and in the future.
Combined with a stylish and aerodynamic design, the Alpha-3 is a helmet that even the most conservative skaters will love to wear!
What has been changed/improved about the Alpha-3?
- We have designed the helmet more rounded at the back
- The rounder shape provides better protection for the back of the head
- Unlike the uni-size Alpha Aerospeed, the Alpha-3 is available in 2 sizes
- The Alpha-3 comes in S/M (54-57cm) and M/L (58-62cm)
- The Alpha-3 does not fit a visor or aero shield.
- The Alpha-3 reduces air resistance through the so-called golf ball effect, a dimple pattern on the front.
- In accordance with the latest ISU rules, all ventilation openings are 'protected' with a metal grid.
- This offers more protection in case of a fall in skates
- Not changed: still very light and comfortable fit