High quality ceramic bearings from Bones® at a great price point. Bones Reds ceramic bearings are Faster than any steel ball bearing.
The story of Bones Ceramic REDS is simple, take the superior steels used in our Super REDS and swap the steel balls for Grade 5, Silicone Nitride, Hot Isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones Ceramic REDS. Bones Ceramic REDS are lighter, and provide faster acceleration, because the balls weight much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic REDS, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic REDS use a bone colored shield with laser engraved outer races for identification. Ceramic REDS are preferred by the pros and are skate rated.
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Made with materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Set of 8 bearings
- Comes with instructions and sticker