Aero inline speedsuit World Team
Cádomotus and Fila worked closely together in order to create these uniforms and equipment. They focus on creating suits with functionality, using innovation and creative design work.
Together we have developed an exclusive, high end clothing line for inline speed skaters. Our Fila speed suit was developed with the latest aerodynamic technology, which was also used to design the skating suits that the Dutch team wore for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. The purpose of this suit is to to encourage skaters to adopt the perfect skating form so they will be looking and feeling faster than ever before.
We are happy to work exclusively with Fila on a clothing line that goes a step further than others currently on the market. The suit is of a unique inline style that uses high tech, aerodynamic materials, and also allows the suit to better present team logos.
This exclusive Fila competition suit is made of the lightest, strongest and most durable top of the line Italian materials. It has an ergonomic cut like to fit the body perfectly into your skating position, not standing up straight. This means you might feel some tension in the front when standing up straight because the front needs to be shorter than the backside.
Why this skinsuit is the best choice?
- Zipper on the back for better aerodynamics
- Anti-slip cuffs, so your sleeves and thigh bands stay in place
- Black durable panel at your waist so that your suit has full coverage
- Aerodynamic neck similar to time trial suits
- Breathable side panels for better ventilation
- Fits tight to reduce air drag without cutting off blood circulation
Size indication Chart for Cádomotus Aero Speed Suits