Add your review
Gun-tool for boot molding
Anyone can mold skating boots using this tool.
Follow these steps:
- Mark the position of the ankle bones when the skaters feet is in the boots
- Heat up the boots for 15 minutes at 60-80 degrees Celsius
- Place the tool in between the ankle pockets at the marked position
- Expand the tool up the to designated width
- Let the boot cool down with the tool in place
- Remove the tool
For one side molding only you heat up just the side that needs molding using a heat gun.