Record 853® blades
BUY 5 ACROSS DIFFERENT SIZES AND SAVE 25% Read more
Cádomotus Record 853® ice skate blade is flexible on the straights and stiff in the corners thanks to innovative design and technology. Record 853® ice skate blades advances simplicity with innovative design to become the fastest and most wanted ice speed skate today.
The highest quality materials and most ridged manufacturing standards combine to produce excellence on ice.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 853 seamless air-hardening heat-treated tubing, maintaining the bend longer
- Gas shielded metal arc brazing that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- PM-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 TwinCam® ILQ cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
The 853 tube is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, so that lower weight but fatigue-resistant structures can be made. Combined with the PM-grade bimetal runner this blade is up to 3x stronger than Viking or Maple, with the same flex range.
A 150 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU34 - 39 and fit on Marchese 15.0" to 16.5" blades
A 165 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU40 - 42 and fit on Marchese 16.0" to 17.0" blades
A 180 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU43 - 45 and fit on Marchese 17.0" to 18.0" blades
A 195 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU46 - 47 and fit on Marchese 17.5" to 18.5" blades
Find more information about boot mount separation, selecting the right blade length and more on our help & support page
2002, 2006, 2010 & 2014 Olympic Team Skate Technician